Hi there! I’m so exited to share my lip smacking brownies recipe with you guys!
You may or may not know,there are 2 types of brownies , the cakey type and the fudgy type.And I’m someone that’s really picky about my brownies,they can’t be too cakey to the point it’s dry and crumbly but also not super fudgy where it’s clinging to your teeth (Eww!) and basically just chocolate fudge.It has to meet the golden middle of both aspects,that’s the perfect brownie for me.You can see the texture that I’m talking about in the photo below 😀
For this recipe you will need:
20x20cm Baking tray
130g Bittersweet chocolate ( I always use the Lindt Exellence 70% Mild bar)
125ml Milk (room temperature)
90g Granulated sugar
90g Brown sugar
3 Eggs (room temperature)
30g Cocoa powder
pinch of salt
- Line the baking tray with baking paper and pre heat your oven to 180°C.
- Over a double boiler,melt the chocolate and butter together,then stir in the milk.
- Take the melted chocolate and butter off the heat and add in both types of sugar,put aside and let it cool down.
- Meanwhile,sift the flour,cocoa powder and salt together.
- When the chocolate mixture has cooled down a bit,stir in the eggs one at a time.
- Now,fold the dry ingredients into the chocolate mixture.
- Make sure not to over mix it,otherwise the brownies will become very stiff.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan,tap it on the counter to get rid of any air bubbles.
- Let it bake for 25-30 Minutes.
- Insert a toothpick into the center of the brownies,if it comes out clean,the brownies are done.
As you can see they are super easy to make! I really hope you will give this recipe a try and tag me on social media with your results!
Ps,save it on Pinterest !